Blood Flow and Neuropathy

Discussion on neuropathic issues
DBJackson

Blood Flow and Neuropathy

Postby DBJackson » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Any specific management tools for increasing blood flow in the extremities, which can help ease pain ?

oliverpete

Re: Blood Flow and Neuropathy

Postby oliverpete » Tue May 02, 2017 11:19 pm

Microcirculation therapy had helped my neuropathy caused by my diabetes. I believe you can go on trial to see and check deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator first. I could have been taking a lot of medication now but I am just glad that nowadays we have safer alternatives than just pills.

DBJackson

Postby DBJackson » Wed May 10, 2017 11:49 pm

So long have you been using Deoxyhemoglobin Vasodilator? It first impacted my sleep-I hadn't slept more than five hours in 20 years easily... Next I noticed a decrease in Arthritic pain in neck and trunk (lower back) and an increase in overall energy...I was blown away by my blood pressure I was blown away by my blood pressure dropping and my SPO2 levels of oxygenation going skyhigh-total metabolism boost . Have you seen some of the same effects in addition to getting off meds?

Needed Someone to Talk to About This-Thanks!

db

anniecurtis

Postby anniecurtis » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:01 am

Hi oliverpete. That sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator? How are you doing now? I want to know your progress since you started using this alternative treatment. My brother has diabetes and is having numbness and tingling sensations in his legs sometimes foot pain, I'm finding something that could ease the discomfort he's feeling. I would like to hear from you. Hope you're doing great

Return to “Neuropathic Pain Discussion”