Canker Sore Help?

Discussion forum primarily to discuss topics of common interest, case discussions, seeking advice on Mouth, Jaw and Throat related pains.
ladydaydream

Canker Sore Help?

Postby ladydaydream » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:56 pm

Hi; recently I've gotten a canker sore for the first time in my life, just on my inner lip. It's incredibly painful and makes eating and even sometimes talking or laughing quite a bit more painful. I've read that there isn't much to do but to just wait until it heals, but the pain can be a bit intense! Do you guys have any home remedies or advice for soothing the pain of it? Or even just things to do to take my mind off of it, because it seriously hurts a lot.

ThomasTedsmall

Canker Sore Help

Postby ThomasTedsmall » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Hello everyone,

Ive had canker sore for 2 weeks now, Im really getting tired of it, any of you know a good remedy to get rid of it ?

thank you in advance for your help

Nelson

Re: Canker Sore Help?

Postby Nelson » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Thomas, Please take a look at the below remedy & suggestions -

Home remedy for canker sore-

Take half cup of warm water, one tablespoon baking soda, two spoons of aloe vera juice. Blend all these ingredients. Have a sip of it and swish it in your mouth for 15 seconds. Please do not swallow it. Repeat it until the soar gets cured.

Precautions -

Avoid foods that irritate the mouth area, including hot foods, acidic vegetables, and citrus fruits
Stop gum chewing

If you notice the below issues, you must call your dentist:

Very big sores
Sores which are too distributing
Intolerable pain despite taking all the measures
A higher temperature

Veruska

Re: Canker Sore Help?

Postby Veruska » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 am

If you are prone to canker sores, good oral hygiene and a balanced, nutritional diet are significantly helpful to you.

Return to “Mouth, Jaw & Throat Pain Discussion”