Nose Burn

This discussion forum is for questions and support regarding Head, Nose and Facial related related
Messima

Nose Burn

Postby Messima » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:54 pm

From I've known myself, I tend to experience a random intense burning sensation in my nose every now and then. The length of the burn varies, sometimes it lasts for a few seconds, at times, minutes and other times I'll have the burn today then it might return the next day then goes away. Sometimes it's unbearable and other times it's mild. What may be causing it and is there any solution to the problem?

Jaydon A.

Re: Nose Burn

Postby Jaydon A. » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:53 am

Often times when the air is dry and the temps are up during the summer, it can cause the natural lubrication of your nose to dry up. Try nasal moisturizers that have Aloe Vera as this can help to restore moisture in your nostrils.

joshposh

Postby joshposh » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:32 pm

To expand more on the previous reply. You can buy over the counter products to moisten your nostrils. But I am always for the natural way of healing. I'm not talking about herd in the garden. How about you just drink more water. That is the bodies first intake to lubricate everything in the body. Joints, muscles, even your nose will appreciate it. If that fails, then go see the doctor.

Messima

Postby Messima » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:44 am

Thank you for your response. I do drink up my water but I guess I should try getting more in nonetheless. Funny enough I had a slight burn attack this eve and just now read your reply.

Return to “Head, Nose & Face Pain Discussion”