Why Does My Arm Hurt After Sneezing?

This discussion forum is for questions and support regarding Head, Nose and Facial related related
Joel

Why Does My Arm Hurt After Sneezing?

Postby Joel » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:31 am

Sneezing is an all natural action, but it's also a one that is violent. But even without those problems, it is sometimes still quite distressed at time and the reasons could be as follows -

The chances of a compressed or pinched nerve may be irritated with a sneeze, ultimately causing arm pain. When there is a sudden motion of your neck furthermore, pain might also happen in your arm.

A herniated disc occurs when the tough outside of our spinal disk bulges out, when you sneeze, which can cause shooting pain in your arms.

If you are already suffering from neck and back issues, as well as a dislocated vertebra, These may cause herniated discs and pinched nerves, which often leads to pain during sneezing.

You may have problems with tension in the torso region, which could cause dull aching pain in the arms as you sneeze more frequently.

Your complete body can be involved by a sneeze. In the event that you have some weak spots around muscle tissue, particularly those in your crotch, that place may really rupture with all the power of your sneeze. This creates a hernia, allowing part of abdominal organs or your abdominal wall to penetrate to the opening which was made by the power of the sneeze.

If you try to curb the sneeze, You could sense the pain in your upper torso or upper arms.

tancolab

Re: Why Does My Arm Hurt After Sneezing?

Postby tancolab » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:08 am

Nothing to worry,
It is just because of extreme cough, our muscles collapse during this period some time.

Return to “Head, Nose & Face Pain Discussion”