Joint Pain In Fingers

Discussion Board on Skin, Hands, Fingers, Nail pains etc
Mandy

Joint Pain In Fingers

Postby Mandy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:56 pm

What is the best way to deal with joint pain in the fingers? My mother's hands cramp up really bad sometimes to where she can't even hold something. Is there anything natural that can help get rid of this problem or help with it?

Nutty22

Re: Joint Pain In Fingers

Postby Nutty22 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi there!

I had the same problem (pain in my fingers to my left shoulder and numbness)
My research to alleviate the pain took me to a website where i was able to purchase a device that delivers vaporized purified CO2 to significantly increase oxygenated blood flow, skin perfusion, and strengthen microcirculation for hours at a time, the product is called doxyva it is non invasive and handy device.
Significant result delivered within 2 weeks though it may vary from person to person. Even my sleeplessness is treated.
Please review the product, you'll find it interesting and it is sure worth it!

rozis7

Re: Joint Pain In Fingers

Postby rozis7 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:01 am

I think this condition is called osteoarthritis. Physical activity is essential for people with osteoarthritis, whether it means walking around your apartment if you’re a fragile older person or swimming laps if you’re in better shape.
People used to think that exercise made arthritis worse, but the opposite is true—unless you’re pounding the pavement. (Runners with knee osteoarthritis should cut down on mileage, try to cross-train, and run on softer surfaces like tracks and dirt paths.)
Exercise programs should include both aerobic exercise—like walking, swimming, or biking—and strengthening exercises, such as isometric and isotonic exercises, Dr. Altman says.

ronaldfah

Joint Pain In Fingers

Postby ronaldfah » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 pm

hi

I think that we can use pain relieve balms like amrutanjan, zandu, moov for a short time joint pain.

why do we have joint pains in youngage and oldage? Is there any deficiency in our body for this problem?

Return to “Skin, Hands & Finger Pain Discussion”