Hello from Canada!

Please create a short bio and introduce yourself to the community
baisch

Hello from Canada!

Postby baisch » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:32 am

Hi all! My name is Bai and I am new to the forum! Very happy to have found a pain-related forum actually. I live on the west coast of Canada and for someone who suffers chronic migraines ever since a car accident 8 and a half years ago I find the drastically changing weather can affect my headaches. I am nearly finished my Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and let me tell you, it has been a long haul and I'm definitely excited about graduating within the next 10 months! I have worked in doctor's offices and hospitals for the last several years, as well as in veterinary hospitals for several years prior to my career change, post-car accident. I look forward to looking into the discussion boards and getting to chat with the rest of you! Thanks for having me! :D

Remontvfdspb

Hello from Canada

Postby Remontvfdspb » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:19 am

Что-то из Португалии гости на форум зачастили,причем без конкретных вопросов,так,поздороваться.Наверное,погода у них хорошая :Something from Portugal visitors to the forum have become frequent, and without specific questions, so, say hello
Сообщение отредактировал dimaelectrik: 10 Май 2017 - 07:20

Return to “Introduce Yourself”