Eating Fruits in the Morning

Post home remedies for diseases and other helpful treatments
raquelxfm

Re: Eating Fruits in the Morning

Postby raquelxfm » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:14 pm

YES! Not only does eating fruits in the morning make me feel healthier, it makes me feel full so I don't feel the need to snack between meals. They say that bananas are best in the morning because they provide you with a boost of energy. Also they suggest that instead of coffee you should have an apple because it has similar effects without the crash.

tilburkj

Postby tilburkj » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 pm

harper wrote:Well, if you want to be more scientific, eating fruits in the morning and/or drinking cold water (regularly and not just every morning) changes the acidic environment that your stomach is naturally in to a more alkalinic/alkalitic environment.

Cancerous growths and other disease-causing toxins do not survive really well in alkalinic environments. Since most of these toxins exist in the food we eat, it helps if we tone down the acidity in our stomach.

Also, it helps if the water you drink every morning is alkaline water; it is more expensive than the usual drinking water, but it is healthier.

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information! I've been interested in alkaline water for quite a while but find it very expensive. What brands do you suggest? Is there a way to purify/alkalinize water yourself (much like a Brita water filter)? :P

filmjunkie08

Postby filmjunkie08 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:23 am

Eating fruits in the morning allows your body the rest of the day to work off the fructose. This is much better than eating fruit in the afternoon. I just don't see a downside to eating them in the morning.

joshposh

Postby joshposh » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:26 pm

I'm not going to knock a micro nutrient meal in the morning. However, for proper brain functions you do need protein in the form of meat and fat. By eating fruit you are getting a hit of natural fructose that will stimulate the brain, but will never take the place of protein and fat. There is no harm in adding 2 or 3 eggs to your morning diet to make it complete.

bennieFrusy

Eating Fruits in the Morning

Postby bennieFrusy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:56 am

Whats the best product to apply to vegetables to help keep insects from eating up the leaves? Thanks.

Return to “Home Remedies & Treatments”