What are the natural ways to get rid of gas and bloating immediately?

Forum to Explore topics related to stomach/abdominal pains. Post questions related on this board and get your questions answered.
jeet

What are the natural ways to get rid of gas and bloating immediately?

Postby jeet » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:32 am

Stomach gas occurs often and annoying..Check the below tips to overcome it

Lace upward

Lace your waist band up before going to bed to avoid bloating and walk for 10 to 15 minutes. If you're experiencing gas, 10 minute walk can help you a lot to get rid of gas or bloating fas

Coriander

Coriander can help you in settling your stomach. Additionally, it gets you alleviated from burning sensations gasoline. You will also get relief. Then add roasted coriander seeds to your cup of buttermilk. You can also use 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves that are dried . Require it to remove gas fast.

Chamomile Tea

You'll need honey and lemon juice, hot water, and chamomile tea. Take 1 glass of spill and hot water over tea bag. Allow the tea steep for a total 10-15 minutes.

Fennel Seeds

Fennel Seeds can help in settling your stomach and getting you decreased in the ablaze senses gasoline and acid reflux has been bringing about.

Lemon Water

Take 3 lemon wedges or even 1 -2 tablespoons of lemon juice and water. When you get up in the morning, when you've got a stomach that is empty and before you have, warm up one container of water. It does’t need to not be cold -lately adequate and warm. Cut on 3 cuts of crisp lemon and press on the juice. Provide for it a little fusion and drink the whole glass.

Drink Water

Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to prevent bloating and constipation, but swallow the water can in fact cause bloating and excessive gas.

Do Exercise

Daily regular exercise and the movement of your body helps a lot.

Garlic

Drink garlic soup to reduce gas and help with acculturation that is fitting. For the best results, use fresh garlic. Filter it and allow it to cool to room temperature. Drink this a couple of times daily to find effect quickly.

Brian

Re: What are the natural ways to get rid of gas and bloating immediately?

Postby Brian » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:42 am

These are some really good tips. One thing is to limit your sodium intake. Too much sodium in the body can make you bloat. So limit your intake and drink plenty of water to wash all the excess out that your body doesn't use.

Teodora Dozier

Postby Teodora Dozier » Tue May 03, 2016 1:47 am

You I was advised to do some exercise too to get rid of gas as a quick relief. Unfortunately though, it didn't help. I think what really works for releasing some gas in our body is to do the position that was mentioned in here. It worked for me and to almost everyone I asked about it. As for bloating, I rest it out while drinking coffee when I'm at work, it helps a lot. Chamomile tea sounds nice too. I'm gonna try it next time.

Chris_A

Postby Chris_A » Thu May 12, 2016 11:22 pm

I think tap water can help with this as well. Just completely avoid any gaseous drinks for a long while.

MiForum

Postby MiForum » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:46 pm

I get really bad gas and bloating. I've tried almost everything from natural remedies to medication. Drinking coffee in the morning before eating (which I can't go a day without or I'll be bloated all day), working out, limiting my sodium in take and drinking lots of purified water, has really helped me a lot!

HearMeRoar

Postby HearMeRoar » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:47 pm

I get that a lot. I have no idea why, it's not like I'm eating unhealthy or anything. But when I took some X-rays a few weeks ago, they found large masses of gas in my large intestine. They recommended drinking tea, and it would ease the bloatedness. They hesitated giving me any medication, because they said it will pass out on its own, and I shouldn't have to worry about it. You still feel bloated though whenever you try to do something, so that's definitely a pain.

Eminrac

Postby Eminrac » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:36 am

I found that eating a piece of raw garlic with each meal really helps. I had a bad case of food poisoning a couple years ago which left me with a long lasting stomach pain. After a few days of eating just one piece of raw garlic with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the stomach pains were completely gone.

remnant

Postby remnant » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:43 pm

This is a problem I have experienced numerous times in the past and can be very discomfiting. I use an incredibly simple remedy to ameliorate the same. I simply lie on my stomach and let the body weight on the stomach force the gas out. Lying supine alternating with this will reduce the discomfort. In addition to this, going to the loo for bowel movement often results in clearance of bloat. This is because in most cases, its caused by obstruction of the gut with waste materials of digestion. I have found these two methods to be quite reliable.

AmandaNV

Postby AmandaNV » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:55 pm

These sound like great, natural ways of getting rid of gas and bloating. I deal with both gas and bloating frequently, so I am always looking for ways to get rid of them, without having to go out and buying anything, or breaking the bank. My doctor also mentioned keeping hydrated and walking, and it's good to hear that these work for some people. In addition to Chamomile tea, peppermint and ginger tea have worked great for me and my experiences with bloating. I try to drink them once I get that uneasy feeling in my stomach, and then go for a walk to try and feel better.
Last edited by AmandaNV on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sparks

Postby Sparks » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:01 pm

As someone that's in a cyclical ketogenic diet often times during the year, I find myself struggling with gas and bloating on my carb loading days, which can become quite a nuisance. Thanks for the tips on reducing these issues, I'll be sure to try them out when I begin carb loading again in the next couple of days, rather just devouring some Tums immediately after eating.

Return to “Stomach & Abdominal Pain Discussion”