What can be shoulder pain solution?

Issues related to Shoulder and Elbow pains
chrylent

What can be shoulder pain solution?

Postby chrylent » Wed May 11, 2016 1:46 pm

What can be shoulder pain solution? If I have shoulder pains for exercize and weight training what kind of solutions I can take it for.

Bugsy

Re: What can be shoulder pain solution?

Postby Bugsy » Fri May 13, 2016 12:41 am

I usually use Voltaren. It is a really good cream for just about any kind of pain. It cools the pain area and brings relief for a couple of hours. Other then that, just try and get into the most comfortable position for yourself.

LydiaG75

Postby LydiaG75 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:37 pm

You should try yoga or some other kind of stretching. If you have the money you could also get a massage. Make sure you are always stretching after a workout. Even try eating a banana, my coach says that helps get rid of lactic acid buildup.

ChrisDukarski

Postby ChrisDukarski » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:29 pm

One of the best and Principles of Treatment of shoulder pain is Specialized Manual Therapy Techniques:

Cumulative stresses to the rotator cuff, shoulder musculature, or scapular stabilizers can lead to scar tissue and “knots”. These soft tissue imbalances can further exacerbate an already dysfunctional situation.

Techniques such as ART, Graston, and Cupping Therapy are used to release these adhesions. In some cases, the symptoms of rotator cuff tendonitis can be due to active trigger points in your infraspinatus muscle. Trigger point therapy can be very effective

Return to “Shoulder & Elbow Pain Discussion”