I think this is due to driving

Issues related to Shoulder and Elbow pains
Tonja Keeton

Postby Tonja Keeton » Tue May 03, 2016 1:53 am

I'm doing a lot of driving lately for my dad and after three weeks of doing that, my shoulders starts to hurt. I've been suffering the pain for two days now so I decided to ask you guys of anything that you can think of to get rid of that. I massaged it already, drank pain killers and even tried cold and hot compress but it's still not working. The only thing I can think of that caused it is driving but I don't think it should cause me a lot of pain in my shoulders like this. Is it possible that it's athritis? I'm not yet even thirty.

Aaron

Re: I think this is due to driving

Postby Aaron » Tue May 10, 2016 5:18 pm

It is probably a pinched or tight nerve in your neck. When we drive our neck muscles can be in one position for an extended amount of time and it causes them to stiffen up. I would recommend seeing a chiropractor to get some adjustments to loosen it up.

chrylent

Postby chrylent » Wed May 11, 2016 1:43 pm

You needs to be careful about your sitting positions as well as you can contact with a doctor so you'll get right advices.

Bugsy

Postby Bugsy » Fri May 13, 2016 12:43 am

It is most definitely because of a pinched nerve. Just try and take a few days off and relax the aching area.

LarryArema

Postby LarryArema » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:33 am

Its further for you, but Auto Innovations in Milpitas can put in custom settings for 120 typically 80 but more for strut cars.

280 is a ripoff, even for "knowledge" etc from a race shop. I would never return.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

Return to “Shoulder & Elbow Pain Discussion”