Allergies, watering!

Forum for eye pains and other eye problems or health conditions related to Vision and Eye Disorders.
Lynk

Allergies, watering!

Postby Lynk » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:18 am

Yesterday my allergies were acting up and my eyes were watering like crazy! Normally they just itch but yesterday was so strange, it was like I was crying all day? Has this ever happened to you? I usually have dry eyes and I was shocked by this. I can't think what would make them so watery all the sudden?

Toast

Re: Allergies, watering!

Postby Toast » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:29 am

It definitely sounds like a symptom of allergies. If you know what your allergies are, you could look up anything happening in your area, like abnormally high pollen counts. If it really bothers you, a lot of the stores have over the counter allergy medication, that should solve the problem. Just make sure you get one that covers the symptoms you're having. After that, if you still have problems, then you can go see a doctor. If it's a one off thing, I wouldn't worry about it either way though.

bonzer

Postby bonzer » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:22 pm

An eye allergy is a real thing. Your doctor can easily identify it. Your eyelids may become swollen or become thick. I suffered an eye allergy last time around and I had dryness, itching, irritation, and pain. Watery eyes are pretty common too. Meet your doctor before it does more harm to your eyes.

joshposh

Postby joshposh » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:32 am

Watery eyes is the bodies natural reaction to remove something that shouldn't be there. So obviously, it's an allergic reaction which I suffer from, so I understand your pain.

It is imperative that your surroundings be clean and sanitized at all times. Use bleach and water and clean every part of your immediate area. Anything can trigger your allergies. Even the wrong cologne or perfume can trigger a bad reaction. Get rid of the dirt, dander, and possible pollen that is floating around in your house.

tgthewriter1

Postby tgthewriter1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:02 pm

I have the same problem. Sometimes when I go to target or where ever, I tend to g err watery eyes. You got to stop caring about people. You got to treat people like they are not important. That's the reason you have watery eyes. You think about people too much.

tancolab

Postby tancolab » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:16 pm

I am also having same problem and it Increases when I work on computer.
I also want some help.

Michaelpak

Allergies watering

Postby Michaelpak » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:38 am

Hi guys I have a BT Puppy coming soon and hoping that no one in the house will have issues with allergies to him. Can Anyone give me their opinion THANK YOU

Return to “Eye Pain Discussion”