How to remove a lacerative speck

Forum for eye pains and other eye problems or health conditions related to Vision and Eye Disorders.
remnant

Postby remnant » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:40 am

There are numerous instances when a lacerative speck like grains of sand enter into my eyes. The pain is unbearable and I instinctively rub my eyes to remove it. This might cause further injury especially to the cornea. Most people attempt to remove it using a soft grass strand. Whats th best method to remove the painful irritant at home?

Maji

Re: How to remove a lacerative speck

Postby Maji » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:30 pm

If by laceratice specks you mean those little grains of dirt that get into our eyes, then what you can do is take some eye drops, move your head to the side so that your affected eye is above and your other eye is below. Lightly lift the eyelids and drop some droplets onto the eyebulb from the end of the eye that faces up (as your head is still sideways) release the eyelids and try to blink a lot to let the fluid go everywhere. The drops will wash away the particle onto the other end of the eye near the tear ducts, where you can just rub it away the same way we remove eye gums.

I don't really use the eye drops myself because it doesn't wash away larger pieces like stray eyelashes. I just lightly press a finger on the eyebulb from above the eyelids and move my sight from left to right or from right to left, depending on which eye it is, to get the particle to move to the sides of the eye, where I can just rub it away with one stroke.

It's best to avoid putting stuff in your eye to pry foreign objects much as they can be effective, because they can give you an eye infection.

Goodman

Re: How to remove a lacerative speck

Postby Goodman » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:22 am

Plасе а соttоn-tippеd swаb bеhind thе uppеr еyеlid аnd саrеfully rоll thе еyеlid bасk оntо it. If yоu саn sее thе оbjесt, rеmоvе it with thе mоistеnеd еnd оf аnоthеr соttоn swаb оr а fасiаl tissuе.
Tilt thе hеаd tо оnе sidе. Hоld thе еyеlids оpеn with twо fingеrs аnd саrеfully usе аn еyеdrоppеr оr а сup оf wаtеr tо flush wаtеr оvеr thе еyе frоm thе nоsе оutwаrd. If thе оbjесt саnnоt bе rеmоvеd, соvеr thе еyе with а gаuzе bаndаgе аnd sееk mеdiсаl аttеntiоn.

DulebovUT

Postby DulebovUT » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:52 pm

NM, you got my own tip. By the Emepror watch those explosives. There is little room to maneuver, the Warriors can hit you in pretty much the worst spots and you can take out half your team with one grenade.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

Return to “Eye Pain Discussion”