Please create a short bio and introduce yourself to the community
RichE8475

Postby RichE8475 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:32 am

I would just like to take a few moments and introduce myself. My name is Richard, and I currently reside in Clarksburg, WV. I obtained a Bachelors degree in Psychology and Sociology, with a minor in music. I have also worked as a Certified Nursing Assistant, and completed 9 months of my Registered Nursing classes before I was involved in a car accident that turned my world upside down. I broke 14 bones, and was told that if I would have twisted my back just a pinch more that I would have broken my spine. It has been 8 years since the accident, and I still feel the pain from injuries I sustained. It took two years of physical therapy before I felt that I was ready to get back into one of the things I love, play with my son. I have learned a lot these past few years about living with pain, and what to do to subdue some of it. I hope that I can be of help to others like those that went out of their way to help me.

OliveSage

Re: New Member

Postby OliveSage » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Warm welcome, Richard. Lots of wishes of wellness and peace for you. How are you doing? I'm thankful that your life was spared by grace from the accident. Perhaps you could tell us what you do to subdue some of the pain? A lot of us could learn from your experience.

Happy and safe wishes for your son, Richard.

filmjunkie08

Re: Hi Ya'll

Postby filmjunkie08 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:30 pm

This is Beth from Texas. I am a type 2 Diabetic and am looking forward to learning new information.

Daisy221

Re: New Member

Postby Daisy221 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 am

Hello there! I am newbie here and i want to discuss about my teeth pain, so please tell me the best Dr. for this problem .

Return to “Introduce Yourself”