The U-Comfort pillow

Neck Pain Help Discussion Forum. This section of the forum is for help, questions and support regarding Neck Pains.
remnant

The U-Comfort pillow

Postby remnant » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:46 am

Neck pain becomes severe when one retires to bed especially for people with fibromyalgia or chronic pain. There is an efficient solution that was discovered by a nurse who was suffering from chronic pain. Its called the U- Comfort pillow. Its placed around the sides of the neck when a person retires to bed and it alleviates neck pain. The nurse who invented it went on to recover from her condition.

Toast

Re: The U-Comfort pillow

Postby Toast » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:12 pm

I've seen a lot of pillows like this is the past. I don't think they're that effective, personally. You can try to use one if you're having severe neck problems, but I think in sleeping in any other comfortable position will be just as effective. I don't really see the need to go out of the way for a special "U" pillow.

joshposh

Re: The U-Comfort pillow

Postby joshposh » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:17 am

I think trial and error will be your best bet here. Getting the proper support to your head and neck area with extra pillows will help.

I know people that swear that it's the right pillow that helps then with their neck problems. Some like soft pillow, but I like it hard. You just need to find the right angle in which to lay your head at night is all.

BarryHot

The U Comfort pillow

Postby BarryHot » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:35 am

In the last few weeks, when I always wake up with severe pain in the neck. I dont know the exact reason of this pain,however, I assume that it is because of sleeping position and size of the pillow. Since the pain gradually eases as the day progress, I have not taken this issue seriously. Perhaps, I need to do some neck exercise to ease the pain or change pillow and sleeping position.

Return to “Neck Pain Discussion”