Is anyone going through perimenopause?

Discussion on all chronic diseases & conditions like Diabetes, Blood pressure, Heart diseases, Liver functioning, Cancer etc
Deeishere111

Is anyone going through perimenopause?

Postby Deeishere111 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:13 pm

I think I am beginning to enter this stage. I have missed a couple of periods. The last one I had was just plain weird. It seems more like spotting for 6 days then a week later, several more days of light bleeding. It's a little frustrating because I don't know when to be prepared. I recently had an ultrasound and that was normal.

OliveSage

Re: Is anyone going through perimenopause?

Postby OliveSage » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 pm

I have, in my late 53. ;) Then, I had a visit last month, now 54. Strange things happen. ;)

But you need not worry about entering pre-menopause stage. Continue to be healthy. Eat nutritious and healthy food. Carry on in a happy, peaceful disposition in life as your mature in age or grow older. Lots of water to drink as part if your routine helps with some bouts of "hot flashes" and tiredness due to hormonal "tension" happening.

So, good regular exercises, relaxing outdoor activity such as gardening and walking-- relieves some unexpected "mood swings", they say. Also, surround yourself with positive and encouraging people. If none around, we start being one (it helps with some unexplained emotional highs or lows.) :)

Deeishere111

Postby Deeishere111 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:58 pm

I am 53 years old. I did just recently start to get back into my workouts. I am eating much better now and I am trying to lose weight. What type of symptoms did you have when you were going through perimenopause? I know a friend of mine stopped bleeding for a full year but then started to bleed again. I notice that I am now spotting. If I workout I will start to spot. I keep a diary on what is going on with my body so I can tell my doctor.

filmjunkie08

Postby filmjunkie08 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:35 pm

I just completed perimenopause and I so wish I had been more knowledgeable. Looking back, my symptoms started in my late thirties and continued through my forties. I also wished I had not been so timid in asking my gyn doctor for help with the moodiness, hot flashes, and insomnia.
At the time, however, I did not know enough to put all my symptoms together. I didn't even know my acne and panic attacks were symptoms of perimenopause. I encourage you to ask away and hopefully someone here will be able to help you. Don't suffer quietly like I did. :)

Vinaya

Postby Vinaya » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:59 pm

My mother entered menopausal state when she was 52. However, I have an aunt who stopped bleeding just at the age of 35. What happens inside the body of a woman is very interesting. Every woman is unique in own aspect. Some women are able to give birth to health babies even at the age of 50 where as in some women fertility stops even at the age of 30.

Deeishere111

Postby Deeishere111 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:57 pm

filmjunkie08 wrote:I just completed perimenopause and I so wish I had been more knowledgeable. Looking back, my symptoms started in my late thirties and continued through my forties. I also wished I had not been so timid in asking my gyn doctor for help with the moodiness, hot flashes, and insomnia.
At the time, however, I did not know enough to put all my symptoms together. I didn't even know my acne and panic attacks were symptoms of perimenopause. I encourage you to ask away and hopefully someone here will be able to help you. Don't suffer quietly like I did. :)

I will definitely be asking for help. Thank you for those kinds words. I have a friend who had a hysterectomy and she went through instant menopause. Her doctor had to put her on depressants. At first, she didn't want to take it because she thought that it was just for people who are going through emotionally. Her doctor told her it would help, and it worked! She has really severe hot flashes. I don't have that many symptoms other than the issue with unusual bleeding. I am so grateful for the internet to hear other stories like yourself to know I am not alone.

aliceforfrndz

Postby aliceforfrndz » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:58 am

Perimenopause means "around menopause" and refers to the time period during which a woman's body makes its natural transition toward permanent infertility (menopause). Perimenopause is also called the menopausal transition.

My Mother went to this stage upto 4 years, but for some women this stage may last only a few months or continue for 10 years.

My Mom Faces below problems during that stage.

Hot flashes
Breast tenderness
Worse premenstrual syndrome
Lower sex drive
Fatigue
Irregular periods
Vaginal dryness; discomfort during sex
Urine leakage when coughing or sneezing
Mood swings
Trouble sleeping

We tried so many products like but nothing works and no product makes my mom feel better :( she got some sideeffects for using those pills.

after sometime We tried one natural product named "Viebien Menopause Support" by jivayush company this works well ..my mom feels better while using this pills but we need to do some exercises also to stay fit and good in perimenopause stage.

liregriew

Is anyone going through perimenopause

Postby liregriew » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:13 am

i need a copy of instrustions if anyone got 1 can you scan them and email me them please?

https://alla24.com

Return to “Diseases & Conditions Discussion”