Greetings!

Please create a short bio and introduce yourself to the community
rldonah

Greetings!

Postby rldonah » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Rhonda, and I'm from South Carolina. Many years of being overweight (read obese, I just hate saying it) and standing on my feet for hours on cement floors for hours at a time has taken it's toll on my knees, back, and feet.

Spraining both ankles and fracturing my right ankle didn't help either. My first sprain happened in high school, so that's a very old injury. More recently -- within the past two years -- is when the sprain/ fracture happened at work.

I also developed sciatica after giving birth to my two boys. I don't blame it all on childbirth though. I had back issues prior to that -- it just intensified after.

Aside from my own pain issues, I'm also here to, hopefully, gather some information for my mom who suffers more than I do with pain due to her neuropathy and a fused vertebrae. It's left her being unable to drive, and that has bothered her greatly over the years because she has always been a very independent person.

Jaydon A.

Re: Greetings!

Postby Jaydon A. » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:57 am

Well I can tell you that with determination and will-power you will be well on your way to living a healthy lifestyle! This forum is full of knowledgeable people that can help you!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”