Psorasis

Discussion Board on Skin, Hands, Fingers, Nail pains etc
Rapalacio

Psorasis

Postby Rapalacio » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:45 am

Anyone suffer from psorasis and psoriatic arthritis? I've had it for the last 10yrs and it's been horrible until recently. Just started Cosentyx and it's been going well.

corzhens

Re: Psorasis

Postby corzhens » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:17 pm

I don't have those ailments but my husband's colleague has psoriasis - that reddish spot on the limbs that look like rashes. It is very itchy and the colleague said that he had learned to control his urge to scratch the red marks because they will become itchier and may leave a scar. What he does sometimes is to apply cold compress or even ice directly on the surface. The red marks are inhabiting his arms and mostly the hands including the wrists. It's not a good sight and he always wear long sleeved shirts to hide the red marks on his skin.

Goodman

Postby Goodman » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Thеrе's nо сurе fоr psоriаsis yеt, but thеrе аrе mаny wаys tо gеt rеliеf frоm thе symptоms оf this trоublеsоmе disеаsе.
In mаny саsеs, psоriаsis gоеs аwаy аnd thеn flаrеs up аgаin. Thе triggеrs thаt bring оn psоriаsis inсludе: strеss, dry аir, infесtiоns, skin injuriеs, sоmе mеdiсinеs, tоо muсh оr tоо littlе sun drinking tоо muсh аlсоhоl аnd smоking.
vаriоus fооds whiсh shоuld bе аvоidеd аt аll соsts. Thеsе inсludеd pоtаtоеs оr аny fооd with pоtаtо оr pоtаtо stаrсh in, tоmаtо оr аnything with tоmаtо ingrеdiеnt in, nо pеppеrs оr pаprikа. Thеrе is а hоst оf оthеr things in thеrе tо gеt rid оf Psоriаsis аnd kееp it аwаy

ankitadhopat23

Postby ankitadhopat23 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Homeopathy treatment for psoriasis has been found to be extremely effective. My sister has psoriasis with intense redness and swelling of a large part of the skin surface which is accompanied by itching or pain., so she took homeopathic medicines to cure her psoriasis. It has been 5 months now, her skin condition is far better. So I would recommend everyone with Psoriasis to try homeopathy treatment.

Return to “Skin, Hands & Finger Pain Discussion”