How to Lose Weight Naturally ?

Forum to Explore topics related to stomach/abdominal pains. Post questions related on this board and get your questions answered.
jivayush

How to Lose Weight Naturally ?

Postby jivayush » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:51 am

Obesity is referred to as overweight. In medical terms, people who are very fat and are suffering for extra weight then they are known as obese people. Now-a-days this, so called obesity is referred to as a serious health issue, because it has become a route cause for many diseases. This abnormality may lead to hypertension or high blood pressure.

Despite of the disadvantages of being obese, your body will lose its shape and you may look a lot uglier that you actually are, you may face humiliation because of this shapeless body and as people having a great physique are admired usually. You can’t wear your favorite dresses and you have to quit specific designs and styles of dresses, as your shapeless body does not allow you to do so.

[b] Here are some of the top best home remedies that help you lose weight faster!

1) Add Protein to Your Diet

2) Avoid Processed Foods - Processed foods are usually high in added sugars, added fats and calories.

3) Drink Lots of Water - There is actually truth to the claim that drinking water can help with weight loss.

4) Drink Green Tea - Drinking green tea is linked with many benefits, such as increased fat burning and weight loss

5) Try TRIUMPLIA - Triumplia is one of several weight loss pills that has been proven to work. Triumplia helps to lose weight and reach maximum potential. This energy booster strengthens immune system too

6) Eat More Fruits and Vegetables

7) Eat Slowly - Faster eaters are much more likely to become obese, compared to those who eat more slowly

aliceforfrndz

Re: How to Lose Weight Naturally ?

Postby aliceforfrndz » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:53 am

Thanks for the tips :) :D

jivayush

Postby jivayush » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 am

aliceforfrndz wrote:Thanks for the tips :) :D

you are welcome :) :)

tancolab

Postby tancolab » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:48 am

Great tips.. thanks a lot :)
hope This will really help.

alva114

Postby alva114 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Below are some of the must do to things to lose weight naturally
1. Avoid salty foods and excess amount of fried diets.
2. Do not rely on magic fat loss program as there is no such thing.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Eat a protein rich breakfast
Protein rich meal can increase your body’s ability to burn fat by about 25 percent and that burning action may last for up to eight hours. Believe it or not, eating fat can help you lose fat, but the fat you eat must be good fat. You will never lose weight without a change in diet or lifestyle.

suzannecarter

Postby suzannecarter » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:41 am

Hi Jivayush,
Thanks for sharing the tips. I have also tried one of the natural ways in losing my weight. Have you all heard about the Candlenut seed, which a weight loss nut provided by the Nuez Dela India team for loosing weight. I know many of you are not aware of the name, same was with me when it was recommended to me by my nutritionist in case of loosing my weight. I didn't knew that it would help me this much in bringing my weight from 90m kg to 50 kg in just a couple of months. Its main feature is its cures lots of skin and stomach problem along with burning fat that too without leaving any harmful impact on the body. I am very much satisfied with the result I got. If you want to know more details about the weight loss nut just go through the site (nuez-dela-india.com/about-nuez-de-la-india/) once and get your all querry clear.

Upped998

Postby Upped998 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm

thank you very much... although I knew all of them, i still wanted to say thanks... i'm now searching for some ways to lose weight as i really need it..
Last edited by Upped998 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evah.Linear

Postby Evah.Linear » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Walking, eating more vegetables, protein, warm baths, and doxyva mist.

Demaio

Postby Demaio » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:56 am

Evah.Lineaer wrote:Walking, eating more vegetables, protein, warm baths, and doxyva mist.

Great tips, remember to drink plenty of water too. Does anyone here do intermittent fasting?

swatikul

Postby swatikul » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:39 am

It's very easy to lose weight naturally.

1. Avoid easting fried food,fast food
2. Avoid afternoon sleep
3. Avoid high intake of calorie food like desserts,cheese etc
4. Do more exercise.

With the above points, you will surely lose weight naturally. No need to take any tablets or to go to dietician.

Return to “Stomach & Abdominal Pain Discussion”