Ear infection?

Forum for eye pains and other eye problems or health conditions related to Vision and Eye Disorders.
Papasmurf43

Ear infection?

Postby Papasmurf43 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:09 pm

For the last 5 days my left ear has been draining. It started out as a dark yellow liquid. Now it's light yellow. Not a lot of pain. But a lot of popping. My hearing in that ear comes and goes. Its draining so bad that I wake up with....I assume dried wax or whatever it is on the outside of my ear and on my pillow case.

Reema

Re: Ear infection?

Postby Reema » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:00 pm

When germs in the nose and throat are trapped there, it may get infected.

Here are some of the causes of ear disease -

A little tube joins your throat and your ear. This tube can be caused by a cold. That makes it an ideal location for germs to grow and cause an illness.
Because their tubes are smaller ear diseases occur mainly to young kids and get blocked more readily.

Possible symptoms -

The primary symptom is an earache. It may be light, or more pain with trouble in sleeping...It may cause temperature too.

You could see heavy, yellowish fluid coming from their ears. This happens when the illness has caused the eardrum along with the fluid flows out. This makes the pain go away and usually isn't serious. The eardrum usually heals by itself.

When fluid builds up but doesn't get infected, it often said that the ears just sense stopped up. You may have trouble hearing, following the fluid is gone but their hearing usually returns to normal. It may take weeks for the fluid.

How is ear disease diagnosed?

Your physician will talk to you about your symptoms. Then he/she will look into your ears. A unique tool with a light lets the doctor tell whether there is fluid behind it and see the eardrum and advice you what necessary treatment to be performed.

byronOrigh

Ear infection

Postby byronOrigh » Tue May 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Topper

What you said is true in another thread I was wondering if my Pyr had an ear infection because he would wake up in the middle of the night and scratch till he cried, I ended up cutting the hair around the ears, he stopped scratching, and hes sleeping through the night. He does get wax, and I have been cleaning his ears, but as soon as I cut the hair he was fine.

Retometruple

View first unread post

Postby Retometruple » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:11 am

I searched for fw20 and did not see anything that I was allowed to see, only one thing in the sale section or somthing which you need a post to view, so tada. Anyway, I have a fw20 deck and when you hit play on either side it usually spins but the left side of the tape just keeps getting eaten up, like maybe only on of the reels is spinning. anyone know how to fix this?

Return to “Eye Pain Discussion”