Am I going to go blind?

Forum for eye pains and other eye problems or health conditions related to Vision and Eye Disorders.
Gwen

Am I going to go blind?

Postby Gwen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 am

I feel like my vision is getting worse. It IS getting worse. It's become harder to see things from afar and I already have glasses. Once in a while a shadow with flash in my eyes for a split second. In the morning my eyes feel a bit weird. My head and eyes feel a bit achy but that could be because I haven't been getting good sleep. I do see floaters but hardly and only like one when I walk into a bright room. I'll be going for contacts soon so I could get my eyes checked by then but right now I'm scared because I'm still young and going blind is one of my worst fears. :cry:

captgrinch

Re: Am I going to go blind?

Postby captgrinch » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:55 am

my vision changed at 39 years old. i was in denial and thought everyone print was blurred on products. my wife let me know it was time to get them checked. yes, now i wear glasses. getting old sucks. there are some foods i had to incorporate into my diet too. my regular diet was trash so i guess you reap what you sew. here is a short you tube video that helped me with my eye health diet. good luck. https://dausel.co/kpwvQ8

Return to “Eye Pain Discussion”