Lightheaded but only when walking or moving my head, what does this mean?

Discussion on all chronic diseases & conditions like Diabetes, Blood pressure, Heart diseases, Liver functioning, Cancer etc
LadyLightheaded

Lightheaded but only when walking or moving my head, what does this mean?

Postby LadyLightheaded » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Yes, the lightheadedness. The sort of camera-fish-eye vibe, the I'm-floating-feel kind, and NOT the the-world-is-spinning dizziness called vertigo.

It's been over a month now. It started around the last week of October. And it's December now. The lightheadedness is less. But it is still there and enough to be an annoyance to my daily life.

At first, I thought it was due to eye strain. It started due to my excessive computer use after all, during that one week. But after attempts of going cold turkey from the computer for a few days (I did this in a couple of tries), and the fact that the lightheadedness still remains, I started to doubt the eye strain theory.

Blood pressure is normal. So is heart rate, breathing, and CBC (Complete Blood Count).

My first question remains: Lightheaded but only when walking or moving my head, what does this mean? (Or what more could likely be wrong with me?)

2nd Question: What medical tests that I haven't taken are advisable?

3rd Question: Which sort of doctor should I choose next? Should I still try ophthalmologist despite my doubts? Should I try an ear doctor?

Your answers are greatly appreciated.

Return to “Diseases & Conditions Discussion”