Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:19 am
- Forum: Foot, Knee & Heel Pain Discussion
- Topic: I hurt my ankle during my trip. Should I get a check up?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7418
Having an ankle sprain implies that you have damaged one or more of the ligaments supporting the ankle structure; this is what causes pain and discomfort in the region. Visit a foot & ankle specialist first to determine the extent and severity of the sprain. My advice would be don't risk it. If ...
- Thu May 10, 2018 12:33 pm
- Forum: Muscles & Joints Pain Discussion
- Topic: Constant Cracking Noise From Toe
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4832
This popping and cracking sound that you are describing from your toe are unlikely to represent too little calcium, but they may be a sign that there is some chronic problem with the ligaments or tendons that insert on that toe. Over time, all of that popping can lead to inflammation that eventually...