Search found 57 matches
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:50 pm
- Forum: Neck Pain Discussion
- Topic: Computer related/work related neck pain
- Replies: 16
- Views: 15579
There's a pretty good chance you are going kyphotic (developing kyphosis or thorassic kyphosis). While I can't say for sure and you should always speak with a doctor, it's very common and can be corrected with better posture and a better setup in general.
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:31 am
- Forum: Mouth, Jaw & Throat Pain Discussion
- Topic: How to get rid of pain in the gums?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12141
I used a mouthwash of celery, ginger and pink salt (in water) to cure my gingivitis and generally clear my teeth/plague up. The first time I used it, little chunks of plaque came off from outta nowhere. You just slice off a couple pieces of ginger and shred a little celery, get the water slightly sa...
- Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:12 pm
- Forum: Skin, Hands & Finger Pain Discussion
- Topic: How to identify what insect bite you?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5469
It's not easy, you have to have a LOT of experience to specifically identify any particular bite. Spider bites that are venemous tend to leave craters, simple bites tend to leave pimply things. If it is pussing or oozing, it's usually bad or about to get pretty bad. Sometimes a bite can show no symp...
- Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:28 am
- Forum: Liver & Kidney Pain Discussion
- Topic: What do you eat or drink to take care of your kidney?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15266
Water, water water Just pure liquid removing the waste from your body so your kidney doesn't have to. As for the meat thing, aw c'mon man, I haven't had meat since december and I've never felt better