Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar

Post home remedies for diseases and other helpful treatments
ziskasun

Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar

Postby ziskasun » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:14 pm

I like to use home remedies as my first defence whenever I can. Many people seem to love apple cider vinegar and honey as a cure for so many ailments. I have heard of it being used for anything from weight loss to heartburn to high blood pressure. I hate the taste and smell of it and have not used it much, but has anyone ever used it successfully as a medicine?

Moroccanbeauty2266

Re: Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar

Postby Moroccanbeauty2266 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:55 pm

I have read a lot about the positive health effects when you use honey and apple cider.
It helped me whenever I felt I had bad breath. Of course, the taste is very bitter but when you gurgle it you do not swallow it.

Vinaya

Postby Vinaya » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:47 am

I have never used apple cider vinegar, however, I have used honey for various ailments. The most common use of honey is for weight loss and cough. You can use one spoon of honey and one spoon of lime juice in a glass of warm water every morning to cut your weight. You can also use one table spoon of honey with one table spoon of ginger juice to cure cough.

negan

Postby negan » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:52 am

Honestly, Honey is the only one I know is already proven It has antibacterial properties. About the other I can't really tell, but honey is tested in labs in order to develop new antibiotics.

filmjunkie08

Postby filmjunkie08 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:30 am

Using vinegar at every meal is common for helping diabetics minimize blood sugar spikes and lower blood sugar readings. I am a type 2 diabetic and am going to start using this myself to see if it works.

morgoodie

Postby morgoodie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:12 pm

I have used them separately for different things but have not tried them together and drinking them. I have used honey on my face with lemon juice mixed in and it really does make your skin feel soft and smooth. Honey and lemon juice can also be used as a cough syrup. My kids' pediatrician recommended it to me when they had coughs. It coats the throat and kills bacteria in the throat that causes a sore throat and cough.

I have used apple cider vinegar on my salads before in lieu of dressing and that gives your salad a little kick. I have also used the vinegar in a foot soak or in my warm bath for muscle aches and that works wonders. It really does help to relieve sore muscles in your legs and back or wherever you have muscle aches.

ziskasun

Postby ziskasun » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:55 am

Vinaya wrote:I have never used apple cider vinegar, however, I have used honey for various ailments. The most common use of honey is for weight loss and cough. You can use one spoon of honey and one spoon of lime juice in a glass of warm water every morning to cut your weight. You can also use one table spoon of honey with one table spoon of ginger juice to cure cough.

Thanks for the reply. I am curious how honey contributes to weight loss. Is it just something you do once a day or more often? Does it cut your appetite or help your metabolism in some way? I'd really like to know more.

Vinaya

Postby Vinaya » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:12 pm

ziskasun wrote:
Vinaya wrote:I have never used apple cider vinegar, however, I have used honey for various ailments. The most common use of honey is for weight loss and cough. You can use one spoon of honey and one spoon of lime juice in a glass of warm water every morning to cut your weight. You can also use one table spoon of honey with one table spoon of ginger juice to cure cough.

Thanks for the reply. I am curious how honey contributes to weight loss. Is it just something you do once a day or more often? Does it cut your appetite or help your metabolism in some way? I'd really like to know more.

You will have to take honey and lime juice in warm water for at least 4 weeks to see the result. This does not cut your metabolism, in fact boosts your metabolism. Honey and lime is good option for juice or any other drinks.

joshposh

Postby joshposh » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:36 pm

I drink it all the time as a hot tea and it works great. It's a better alternative to standard tea that uses sugar as a sweetener. ACV has been use dto treat warts on the body and by drinking it you are in fact attacking bacteria internally and not waiting for it to appear all of a sudden. I think it also raises your PH levels as well, which is good.

eczemaliving

Postby eczemaliving » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:53 am

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) and honey are two amazing natural substances that have many health benefits. In their unprocessed, raw form, both honey and ACV can treat a wide range of health issues. By combining them together, you boost the health benefits of these two natural remedies.

The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple cider vinegar is made from crushed apples, then distilled and fermented. The result is a liquid that is high in acetic acid.

When used together, raw honey and ACV have amazing abilities to ward off infections and treat different health conditions. Therefore, using apple cider vinegar and honey on a regular basis can help to improve your quality of life.

Thanks,
Nav

Return to “Home Remedies & Treatments”