What is this condition in ear called?

Forum for eye pains and other eye problems or health conditions related to Vision and Eye Disorders.
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:25 am

What is this condition in ear called?

Postby jg79 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:35 am

The following link shows a picture inside ear. What is this condition called? Thank you.

For comparison the second picture is of inside normal ear.

Is the first picture a torn ear drum? If so will it heal on its own? Or is it something else?
R ear 2.jpg
R ear 2.jpg (48.93 KiB) Viewed 5841 times
L ear.jpg
L ear.jpg (47.4 KiB) Viewed 5842 times

Return to “Eye Pain Discussion”


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest