How to get rid of Pimple in Ear?

This specific forum is for help, questions and support regarding Ear related issues.
Joel

How to get rid of Pimple in Ear?

Postby Joel » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:04 am

I am surprised to see pimple in ear? Why do I have a pimple in my ear or what causes ear pimples? It is normal to have pimple in ears? Are there any home remedies available or i have to attend a physician to get rid of it? In future what steps need to considered in order to prevent it from happening?

MiForum

Re: How to get rid of Pimple in Ear?

Postby MiForum » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Pimples and ear boils in the ear can be caused by hygiene issues. Pimples and boils can form from wearing unclean headphones, scratching your ear with unwashed hands, and using unclean objects to scratch your ear. Ear pimples and boils can also be caused from having a cold, hormonal disorders during pregnancy or puberty, stress, or from having a allergy (medicine, vitamin complexes, clothes).

To help get rid of the pimple or boil you can apply alcohol to it regularly to dry it out. If you have a case of severe inflammation, get a cotton pad and soak it with alcohol or some herbal tincture. Put it in your ear, cover it with cellophane and secure plaster. After an hour remove the compress. Do this a couple times a day until for pimple or boil disappears.

If nothing seems to work to get rid of the pimple or boils I suggest you seek help from a cosmetologist.

angunc80@

Postby angunc80@ » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:47 am

I was told by an audiologist the ear is very oily. I would put some peroxide and see if you can place it on the boil.
If it isn't to far down press on it w/ a q tip. But do not do anything if it hurts within limits. Time will probably
heal it but a quick visit to a nurse will say yay or nay.

ZoeZoundBarrierz

Postby ZoeZoundBarrierz » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Tea tree oil is actually a good remedy to fight off the bacteria that is causing the pimple. Of course you do not want to pop it at all because that may cause a number of complications. Anything that is antibacterial would be of good use. Hot compress can be a good way that you can speed up the natural popping of the pimple as well. Just do your best to remain as germ free as you can.

richj8am30

Postby richj8am30 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:48 pm

Because the canals of your ears are very much tube shaped it is easier to get unwanted substances in your ear than it is to get them out. If you have long hair then this can be one of the reasons for sudden appearance of acne within the area so make sure that you maintain it frequently. Because your hair is so close to the ear, it can pass much of its bacteria into your ear. To avoid having this happen, you will need to either cut your hair or keep it clean so that the pimples in your ear don’t occur too often.

Lynk

Postby Lynk » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:33 am

Pimples in the ear can be so painful! I hate them, the skin is just different there and they are so annoying! I try always to keep my ears clean in the shower to prevent them, otherwise they can frequently occur as there are natural oils in the ear. You can clean your ears with rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and that can help, a warm washcloth compress can also help bring the pimple to the surface and shorten the healing time. Just DON"T try to pick at a pimple in the ear, it will make it so much more painful!

urbanremedyasia

Postby urbanremedyasia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:30 am

Touch the pimple with clean hands. Before touching the pimple, make sure that you wash your hands one to two times.
Wipe the pimple with alcohol.
Clean the area with witch hazel.
Wash the pimple.
Apply acne cream.
Apply ointment gel.
Use peroxide.
Let them heal naturally.

Return to “Ear Pain Discussion”